When the summer heat hits, make sure your home is at a cool and comfortable temperature. Don’t put off getting your air conditioner repaired -- call TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for immediate service. A third-generation, family-owned company, we provide reliable AC maintenance and tune-ups in Oswego, IL.
We offer complete air conditioning services to your area:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Filter Replacement
- Air Cleaning & Filtration
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
We value our customers and their opinions! Read what they have to say about our services in our testimonials.
Do You Need Emergency AC Services? Watch for These Signs
Having your air conditioning system breakdown in the heat of summer can put your family’s comfort and health at risk. Unfortunately, you might not realize you need emergency AC services until the unit has malfunctioned completely. Watch for these signs that can signal you need to call a contractor:
- The unit is running but it isn’t producing cold air.
- You feel some cold air, but it’s not blowing out as strong as it used to, or should be. If it’s not traveling through the vents properly it can cause your system to work harder than it needs to cool your home.
- You notice parts of your house are cooler than others. This can be due to inconsistent cooling or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- There’s moisture leaking around the system. This can indicate a broken or blocked drain tube, or it can be something more serious, like a refrigerant leak.
If you notice any of these symptoms with your unit, call a professional service company for repairs. TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers on-time repair services.
How to Know When It’s Time to Recharge Your Refrigerant
One of the keys to a properly functioning air conditioning unit is refrigerant. While calling a service company to have a contractor recharge your refrigerant can be an easy fix, it’s important to make an appointment before your home reaches an uncomfortable temperature. The following symptoms may indicate a refrigerant leak:
- Your unit is running and functioning normally but the air blowing out isn’t as cold as it should be. It might even be warm or room temperature.
- The temperature in your house doesn’t match the thermostat setting.
- You notice frost building up on tubes, motors or other parts of the unit.
A third-generation, family-owned company, we proudly provide complete heating and cooling services to our Oswego neighbors. Contact us to learn about our offerings and expertise.
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Important
Having your air conditioner malfunction in the dog days of summer can leave you and your family uncomfortable in your house. To avoid this, it’s important to keep your system properly maintained all year. Scheduling regular tune-ups on your unit can allow it to:
- Properly cool your home to a desirable temperature.
- Run efficiently, allowing you to save on energy costs.
- Improve the indoor air quality in your home by removing particles and other debris.
- Keep your family safe by ensuring the system is working properly.
- Detect and repair smaller issues before they turn into bigger problems.