As a homeowner, you rely heavily on your house’s plumbing. Even a minor defect can cause inconvenience and frustration.
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we understand the importance of a fully functioning plumbing system, and that is why our team is standing by in Bolingbrook, IL, to assist with any problem that you may have.
The plumbing services we offer include:
- Electric and gas water heater services
- Drain cleaning solutions
- Burst pipe repairs
- Toilet clog removals
- Sump pump services
- Slab leak repairs
- Kitchen plumbing
- Repiping solutions
To learn more about our services as a residential plumbing contractor, take a look at our customer reviews.
High-End Plumbing Solutions
Why should you choose TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing as your plumbing services provider in Bolingbrook?
We know that your household needs a fully functioning plumbing system to maintain hygiene and carry out daily routines. As a result, our objective is to provide reliable service and complete customer satisfaction.
We also know that you don’t want to deal with recurring plumbing issues, and that is why we deliver long-lasting results. Our team undergoes extensive training on a routine basis, and they have extensive experience in providing residential plumbing solutions.
The Importance of Regular Water Heater Maintenance
One of the most popular services we offer is a hot water system maintenance and tankless water heater services. If you want to reduce your water heating costs, we can also provide you with an instant water heater installation.
A routine hot water repair service is crucial for the following reasons:
- Early detection of potential issues: By regularly inspecting your water heater, it is possible to address issues before they can result in a system failure.
- Save money: Regular maintenance prolongs the lifespan of your unit so that you won’t need a premature hot water tank replacement. With proper maintenance, we also optimize the energy-efficiency of your unit, which lowers your energy costs.
- Eliminates unpleasant surprises: By preventing defects, you never have to wake up to a water heater that doesn’t work.
Contact us today to arrange a maintenance plan for your hot water system.
Signs You Need Clogged Drain Repair
As a drain cleaning company, removing drain clogs is another prominent part of our plumbing solution offerings.
Contact us for a drain cleaning service if you notice any of the following:
- Your kitchen sink, shower, or bath is draining slower than usual.
- Unusual noises coming from your pipes.
- A sudden increase in fruit flies in your home.
- Unpleasant odors in your bathroom or kitchen.