- Discounted Rates:
Members receive discounts on unexpected breakdowns resulting in diagnostic, parts and labor expenses.
- Priority Status:
Members receive priority scheduling resulting in less wait times.
- Lower Utility Expenses:
Members realize lower utility expenses as a result of efficiently run comfort systems.
- Peace of Mind:
Members are assured that their comfort systems are operating safely.
- 5 Star Service:
Services are provided by expertly trained professional technicians.
Heating & Cooling
Semi-annual heating and cooling maintenance inspection includes:
- Safety check for a carbon monoxide leak.
- Flame sensor and igniter check.
- Condenser coil inspection.
- Blower motor, assembly, and wheel inspection.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Capacitor and electrical connection check.
- Annual maintenance helps.
Annual 10-point plumbing inspection includes:
- Faucets inspected.
- Check sewer ejector.
- Sump pump and back-up system check.
- Dye-test all toilets to catch any that may be running.
- Inspect all fixture drains for proper flow and drainage.
- Water heater flush and check for proper and safe operation.