If you’re tired of the cost and hassle of repairing the same old failing pipes, let TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing fix the problem by providing you with a new network of pipes.
As a leading repipe contractor in Naperville, IL, we provide house repiping services to restore and optimize the plumbing of various building types. Whether your home is small or large, we can provide you with a modern and more durable pipe system that will stand the test of time.
Worried about the cost of repiping your home? Get a great deal on house repiping services with our membership discounts.
When to Get Repiping Services?
Most of the older houses in Naperville and the West Chicago Suburbs have a pipe network consisting of galvanized steel pipes. In the past, galvanized steel pipes were the most durable choice for setting up a home’s plumbing. But time has shown that galvanized steel pipes are prone to rust and corrosion, which can easily lead to a burst pipe.
They also clog more easily and weren’t flexible enough for plumbing installations in tight spaces. If your home currently has galvanized steel pipes, TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can save you the inconvenience and expense of the pipes suddenly failing by providing you with a more reliable piping system.
We also recommend getting repiping services if your current pipes:
- Constantly need repairs due to breaks or cracks.
- Deliver water that has an unusual color or taste.
- Have low water pressure.
- Have corrosion from limescale.
- Easily get damaged by cold weather.
PEX vs. Copper Piping: Which Is Best for Repiping?
When delivering repiping services, we typically use either PEX or Copper piping. A PEX pipe is made with very durable plastic, making it just as flexible as it is durable. The flexibility of a PEX pipe makes it a versatile option for various plumbing jobs.
Other reasons to choose PEX for a repiping project include:
- Cheaper to buy and install.
- Transports water quickly.
- Can carry water at high temperatures without issues.
- Expands with water as it freezes, reducing the likelihood of a burst pipe.
- Resistant to corrosion, rust, limescale, and chlorine damage.
- Doesn’t develop pinholes.
- Requires fewer fittings and connections during installation.
Alternatively, you could opt for copper piping, which is more durable than PEX but costs more.
Aside from its durability, those who can afford copper piping typically choose it because it’s:
- Leak-proof at the joints
- Resistant to bacterial growth
- Made with an environmentally-friendly material
On the downside, it’s not as flexible as PEX, which makes it unideal for complex repiping projects with lots of bends.
Can’t decide which is best for your repiping project? Contact us for the professional guidance you need to make a well-informed decision.
Why Work With Us?
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we’ve completed repiping projects on various buildings in the West Chicago Suburbs.
Our customers rate our services highly and recommend us because they can always count on us for:
- Quick turnaround times
- Transparent and budget-friendly pricing
- Licensed and polite technicians
- No mess left behind
- Satisfying results on the first try