Has your water bill been higher than usual lately? You may have a hidden water leak.
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we offer professional water leak detection services in Downers Grove, IL. You can count on us for comprehensive inspections and friendly service. Our experienced, licensed plumbers will catch even the smallest water leaks to get your water bill back to normal and prevent costly water damage and hazardous mold growth.
From simple kitchen drain leak fixes to complex slab leak repair, we’re here to help.
Common Signs You Have a Hidden Water Leak
As most pipes in an indoor plumbing system aren’t exposed, water leaks can be notoriously tricky to locate unless there's obvious flooding.
However, there are a few signs of a hidden water leak that you can watch out for:
- An unexpected increase in your water bill.
- Damp or spongy floors.
- Warping on your floor or ceiling.
- Mold or mildew contamination.
- You can hear water running when no water is being used.
As water leaks can do an impressive amount of damage—and quickly—it’s crucial to get in touch with our team at the first sign of a problem. Our water leak detection services are convenient and cost-effective. We’re willing to work around your schedule and fix leaks fast if any are present.
How We Detect Water Line Leaks
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we use state-of-the-art water leak detection equipment to ensure accurate reports and no-damage service. Whether it’s a water leak or other plumbing issue, we’ll find the root of the problem fast and resolve it.
Our water leak detection arsenal includes:
- Electromagnetic pipe locators: These tools send electrical signals to enable our plumbers to map out water pipe locations and detect leaks, especially in non-metallic pipes.
- Infrared cameras: These cameras read temperature variations to locate water line leaks in walls and ceilings.
- Multi-sensor ground microphones: These tools have sensitive sound sensors that can locate the sound of dripping or spraying water.
- Video inspection equipment: These cameras allow our plumbers to view inside water pipes to locate leaks and carry out water leak repair without cutting into your walls or foundation.
These tools, coupled with years of experience, allow us to ensure that no water line leak goes undetected in Downers Grove—help is just a phone call away.
Having regular issues with water leaks? We can fix that! We also offer whole-home repiping.
Why Choose Us?
When you choose our team at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, you get more than just reliable technology and an experienced eye. Quality services may be the foundation of our company, but we've built up a reputation as the best water leak detection company in Downers Grove thanks to our:
- Friendly staff
- No-mess policy
- Fast turnaround times
- 100% satisfaction guarantee